Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Super fresh Polaroids from Yasmina





Yasmina @ Basic Model Management (New York)

The sun is shining and the weather is in this day great. This morning I had these super fresh polaroids in my postbox. Which were shot yesterday. My first thought was " Who is she ? She is so unique. I have to introduce this stunner here ." She has so much freshness, uniqueness and energy in her polaroids. She plays with the camera, she is definitly an eye catcher, her gaze has so much expression, so much emotions. She thrilled me. Her name is Yasmina and she comes from Florida in the USA. Yasmina is 178 tall (84-60-85) and now sweet 16 years old and in the best age, to start with a big career. Her motheragency is Basic Model Management in New York. For sure we will hear in future a lot of Yasmina.

No comments:

Post a Comment