Thursday, August 6, 2009

There is a girl in a campaign ....



Pernille Moeller @ 2pm modelmanagement (Denmark)

When I think back, there is a picture with a girl in my mind, this girl looks so gorgeous in this campaign. It's the Frankie Morello campaign. I asked me : Who is she ? Long time I looked for the answer, but now I have it and it's Pernille Moeller. This morning, I had her polaroids in my postbox. She impressed me. Such a cute face shape, such gorgeous eyes, isn't cute ? Well, Pernille is signed with NEXT Models in NY and Paris and with Models 1 in London. Pernille comes from Denmark and she was discovered by 2pm modelmanagement . She walked in fashion shows like Frankie Morello,Jil Sander, Moschino, Y-3 ....and she has done editorials for Numero, Dazed and Confused, Japanse Vogue ....Pernille is a sensational model with an unique look. Promising and unforgettable. Have a look at her perfect polaroids.

No comments:

Post a Comment