Monday, October 19, 2009

Once again ....It's time to meet Olga !!!





Olga Mazur @ Fashion Group Consulting (International)

Only some days after I have introduced Olga here, I have to show her once again. Well, I don't say it often, but I fell in love with Olga's doll look. That's why I introduce her once again here. But at this time with her adorable new test pictures. Each of these four pictures is impressive. The colours, the make-up and the whole style, has caught in my eyes. Especially Olga's playful and soft poses. Olga comes from our power house, Fashion Group Consulting (she's as well with Fashion Models in Milan, Uno Models in Spain). Olga has a height of 177 centimeters (80-58-88). Have a look at her glorious new test pictures. And believe me, you won't forget her.

No comments:

Post a Comment