Thursday, July 9, 2009

Masha is new



Masha Sorokina @ LMA Models ( Russia )
Masha is the newbie at LMA Models in Russia and already, she has an edgy present of herself in her first Test. She was born in Russia and started Modeling about some weeks ago. When I saw her I thought, doesn´t she look like a Baby ? I don´t know why but I see in her a Masha Tyelna, in her expression in this eyes, she reminds me much of a second Masha. She has got an incredible face, so sweet, so fresh and also a very young expression. Everythink is at the right place by Masha. She is 180 tall ( 80-62-90 ) has a perfect measurements. For sure we will hear in the near future more of Masha but for now I can just say, she will bulding her book a bit and then, she is ready to go big. With her cute look she kept in my mind, should keep in your mind as well !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment