Saturday, July 4, 2009

Nice new Tests or better to say amazing new Tests ?



Nastya Kuznetsova @ IQ Models
Second time which I post about Nastya and at this time she should keep in every minds.Some girls are beautifull and other ones are even more than beautifull like Nastya those faces will rise very fast in Modeling and will go very big to be honestly I think Nastya can make her way in Modeling like Anabelika Belikova and many other faces.I just seen her new Test-Pics and fell total in love with this ones ,Nastya is getting better and better face expressions ,fresher,cuter and WOW !!! She also looks like Sasha which is also from IQ Models and she rised already big ,so I am sure she can do the same way.Onces again she is 175 tall (78-61-87).For her news I can already say she is for the next years already total in planns with her agency !

No comments:

Post a Comment