Saturday, July 11, 2009

Miss Pouwer has the POWER


Rachel Pouwer @ SPS
Cute yet very expressive. Strong but totally angelic. Talented and charming. But most of all: a natural beauty.
Describing a girl like Rachel really isn't that easy. Because she simply has it all. But still doesn't look overloaded with that whole model-package she has. It is safely hidden inside - and comes out just at the right time, like in this Anouk Morgan shot. Simply pouwerful!
Already signed internationally with Women and Premier in London, we can expect to see a lot more from her - eagerly waiting for the big things to start. And they probably aren't too far away...

Lovely as Rachel is, she answered some questions for us - just for you, our dear readers

When did you become a model?
I started modeling when I was 14 years old (november 2007). SPS model management scouted me on a Dutch site called 'Hyves' (It's a kind of facebook). After that I did a testshoot with Gilbèrt François.

What is your personal goal in modelling?
To meet interesting people and to visit new places in the world. And of course to do some great shows, magazines and campaigns.

What is the best thing to do on a lazy Sunday?
I like to watch a movie with friends (The Notebook, The Reader, Pride and prejudice) and I really love to read a good book! We also have a boat so if the weather is good I'm always sailing.

If you were an animal - what would you like to be?
That's a good question! I think I would like to be a cat. They have so much expression in their eyes and body. That's really intresting! I also like to sleep all day long.

Thanks to Rachel for that interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment